Alternative Disney Vol 3 - Something's Different...

Yep. Something's has definitely changed with our favey Disney characters. I just can't quite put my finger on it.

Sakimi Chan - Switch Up

Hades looking hella hot!

Malefibloke

A Cruel Guy

Well whadda yah know, Disney unrealistic hair standards happens to both the sexes!

Elsa's Alter-Ego

Even Meeko got it going awn!

Jacqueline and Sal?

Esmeraldude!

Beast & The Beauty

Ursula looks...different

Genie Gina

Godohelp (Haruki Godo) - Ladies Cosplay Their Dudes

Girls proving we really CAN make anything work for us!














TT Bret - Have you changed your hair?! Is that it?

I have no idea how the artist have switched these guys up so perfectly, but I love seeing their alter-egos!








(Well done if you noticed the two identical tarzans - sorry not sorry but I really canni be bothered to go back and EDIT THE WHOLE GRID)

And that's it for the old switcharoo! ENJOY.


No comments

Chat time!