Picture Heavy - Saturday Night Chills!

First of all, can I just say, outside it smells like autumn and it's awesome. Bring on dat new coat and boots! 

I've been messing around with my online space a wee bit, and we have a new name! Opal Soul is a little bit more symmetrical, and it will be worth it when Bloglovin finally accepts the new URL. Sure it will. 

We have some brand spankin' new social media buttons. The backgroud of the buttons is my favourite substance on earth: glitter. Sometimes I think my favourite substance on earth should be water, but then I'm all like: Jess, get your priorities straight.

UPDATE TIME

Featuring a trip to the north lands, the selfie edition:




The less vain version, nature and all that:

I love this next one! Mums chillaxing whilst we're admiring the view and I'm encouraging my boyfriend to do something stupid:




After years of slow and poor quality phones, I fell in love with my Iphone 5 camera, it's amazing!



Oh my days, my excitement when I realised Chiquito's did churros! I've been avoiding because I'm not a big fan of Mexican food. That is, everything EXCEPT CHURROS! Churros (can I say churros any more times?) and cocktails were the most amazing combination and such a good treat!

Lets use up those chopped up hazelnuts with the balsamic glaze roasted veg = best idea ever.

This steak was absolutely delicious - mostly due to an expensive (£2) but totally worth it pot of sauce/seasoning/tasty stuff that we smothered all over the steak. Mouth-watering.

All through my uni days I promised myself that when I had a proper spare sizeable amount of money, say £50, I'd go and blow it in Primark on things like socks and nighties and earrings and things that are totally not essential. Last Saturday was that fateful day and a selfie stick was definitely included.


Dread of having to tidy up was also included:

Here is a massive ode to the recent generation of lipsticks that are completely irremovable. Lets get this straight right now, I fucking love them. I talk so much and so fast and eat so much oily food (bacon) that lipsticks last about 30 minutes usually. I'm going to dedicate a post to my findings because the world of 24 hour lipsticks has been an arduous but in the end rewarding journey. This selection on my hand, that I've washed, scrubbed and exfoliated and are still going, is Max Factor Infinity. Which I'm so glad are good, because I spent 11.99 on a tiny amount of it!


And here we are. Saturday night after getting up at 5.30am for an early morning shift, then a 2 hour nap after I come home. A refreshing drink was defnitely needed, and that has been provided with a classic Gin & Tonic, POMEGRANATES INCLUDED.


Enjoy your weekend! xxxxx

No comments

Chat time!